Website terms and conditions
- Snappy Snaps is a franchised business. All of our stores are owned and operated by independent franchisees and these terms and conditions do not apply to your relationship with our independent franchisees.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content of this website, including but not limited to any software, applications, files, images, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound clips, video clips, page design and data is owned by or licensed to us. It may not be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted or reused for any purpose without our prior written permission.
- The trade marks and logos on this website include our registered and unregistered trade marks ("the Trade Marks"). Nothing in these terms and conditions may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks without our prior written permission. Any use of the Trade Marks or other content on this website is strictly prohibited, except as provided in these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.