"1) Be a full view of the face, preferable with your ears exposed, if in doubt check instore with our specialists
2) Have you facing directly into the camera
3) Have your face covering about 50 percent of the photo area.
4) Not be a side or angled view of your face
5) Be taken against a white or off-white background
6) Head coverings and hats are acceptable only for religious reasons
7) Photos of military, airline, or other personnel wearing hats are not acceptable
8) Photographs of applicants wearing tribal or national costume is not acceptable
9) Sunglasses or other wear which detracts from the face are not acceptable
10) Veils and face masks which inhibit identification cannot be worn"