Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd is part of the Timpson Group who are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number Z5074849).
Snappy Snaps is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide personal information when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Snappy Snaps may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information from you when you use this site:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your location
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
- any other information that you choose to send to us in our contact forms or when you write a ‘Mystery Shopper’ review
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Only if you opt to receive emails from us we may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes but only if you have opted in to receive emails from us.
- We may use the information to personalise the website according to your interests.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your express consent.
- If you write a ‘Mystery Shopper’ review we will share your contact details and your comments with the relevant shop and our area management team to allow them to contact you if necessary and to enable them to improve the service we provide. We may also publish your review on our website, on marketing material and on social media but we will remove any personal information other than your first name and the store reviewed.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- if permitted or required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings
- to any purchaser of Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information stored outside of the EEA
Some of the personal data that we collect from you may be transferred and stored outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to be processed by companies who have been appointed by us. We have worked with these companies to make sure that your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this policy.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device when you visit websites. Cookies serve several purposes and normally only collect anonymous information that helps us to analyse web traffic so that we can improve the website and keep it operating well. Cookies also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The website can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
To provide you with adverts that might be of interest to you we may occasionally advertise our services on other organisations’ websites. The cookies that we use to do this can collect information about your online behaviour including your IP address, which website you arrived at our site from and information about the pages you visited on this site. You may then see adverts from us on other organisations’ websites. These cookies are placed on our site by advertising networks with our permission.
You can decide whether to allow cookies to be used. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of all of the features of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. For the avoidance of doubt, any transaction carried out through the website of a Snappy Snaps store is governed by the terms and conditions of that website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you fill in a form on the website please only include information that is needed for us to answer your query and to contact you about your query.
- if you have previously agreed to us sending you emails for marketing or market research you can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in any of our marketing emails or by clicking here to contact us.
Requesting a copy of your personal information
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you by contacting:
Data Protection Officer,
Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd,
Colleague Support Department,
or by email to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated: 21st May 2018