Passports & ID
Passport and visa photos printed in Surbiton
Our ID specialists' will help you to make sure photos for your passport, driving licence or visa meet all the regulations - your application might be delayed otherwise. Call in to see the team at 29 Victoria Road Surbiton KT6 4JT today where we can take visa and passport photos for any country.
UK Digital Passport photo requirements– Print & Digital Copies
Whether you need your passport photos printed or in digital format we can help you. For British passports your photos must be 45mm high by 35mm wide and we can save them onto a USB or email them to you. We will ensure that you get the right size. Please note: you cannot use photos that have been cut down from larger pictures.
Tips to help you
Images courtesy www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports
Your photos must be...
- In colour on plain white photographic paper
- Taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- Taken within the last month
- Clear and in focus
- Without any tears or creases
- Unmarked on both sides (unless a photo needs to be countersigned)
- Unaltered by computer software
- Your photos must show a close-up of your full head and shoulders. It must be only of you with no other objects or people.
- The image of you - from the crown of your head to your chin - must be between 29mm and 34mm high.
Your photos may be rejected unless they show you:
- Facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- With a neutral expression and your mouth closed
- Without anything covering the face
- In clear contrast to the background
- Without a head covering (unless it's worn for religious or medical reasons)
- With eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- With your eyes not covered by sunglasses, tinted glasses, glasses frames or hair
- Without any ‘red eye’