At Snappy Snaps we take the responsibility of looking after your personal data very seriously. This policy shows how we take the utmost care to ensure that your data is safe and secure with us so that you can be confident shopping on our website. We also explain how we use your data to provide you with our services.
Snappy Snaps is a franchise business and most of our stores and websites are owned and operated by independent franchisees.
Rodjun Ltd trading as Snappy Snaps Hampstead is the data controller with respect to all aspects of this website except if you opt to receive marketing communications via email in which case Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd is the data controller for email marketing purposes.
About this policy.
This policy explains how Snappy Snaps Hampstead acts as data controller of your personal information and how Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd acts as the data controller of your personal data with respect to email marketing.
The Snappy Snaps Hampstead website and its associated applications are operated by Rodjun Ltd (Company Registration Number 5136845) whose registered office is at 80 Rosslyn Hill, NW3 1ND using a system developed and maintained by Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (Company Registration Number 02632020) whose registered office is at Timpson House, Claverton Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester M23 9TT.
Rodjun Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number 217915261).
Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd is part of the Timpson Group who are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number Z5074849).
In this policy we explain what information may be collected about you when you use this website, how we use it and your rights over your data. This policy and our Terms and Conditions should be read carefully by you as you confirm to have understood and agreed to them by continuing to access this website and to use our services.
The personal information we collect from you.
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- visit this site.
- create an account with us.
- Buy any of our products or services online or attempt to buy any of our products and services online.
- add your photographs to products and personalise your designs with text and / or images.
- participate in any surveys, promotions, questionnaires or competitions that we run.
- contact us for help or advice in any way.
What personal information we collect about you will depend on how you use our services but might include:
- Your name, phone number(s) and email address
- Your password
- Your location
- Your billing address(es) and shipping address(es)
- Any content you upload such as your images or text used to personalise any of our products
- Your preference to receive marketing emails or not
- Any information you share with us about someone that you are sending an order to or who collects an order on your behalf.
- Which pages you visit on the site and how you use the site.
- Your order history including what you order and when and how you order
- Records of when we correspond about any questions or support issues
This list is intended as a guide only and we may occasionally collect other information from time to time.
We never store any of your payment details online.
How we use your data and why.
We respect the fact that your personal data is yours so we only collect what we need to provide you with our services. We use your data to:
- complete any orders you place on the site
- remind you about orders that you have not completed
- administer your account and communicate with you
- keep you informed about changes to our services and this site
- improve our site and keep it running as best as possible
- personalise the services that we offer you.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
How we use your photos.
Any photos that you upload to the site will only be used to print products that you order on our site. We take every care possible to keep your images safe at all times and we only share your images with those who are printing the products that you order or providing customer support for you.
How long we keep your data.
When you place an order on the site we will keep your images for long enough to reprint your items in case of an issue.
If you upload any images and / or text but do not proceed with your order then we will only keep your images and / or text for 30 days.
Photobook images and projects will only be kept for 30 days from the date you last made an edit.
Other personal information will be retained for long enough for us to provide you with customer support for your account or order history.
Sharing your personal data with service providers.
Not all of our products are made directly by us – some get produced to our same high quality standards by trusted companies that we work with. If your order is sent to one of our service providers then we only share the information that they need to make and deliver your products.
Sharing your personal data with other organisations.
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside Snappy Snaps Hampstead except:
- where you give us permission to do so
- where we are required or permitted to do so by law
- to any of the trusted companies who provide services to us, our sub-contractors or the partners who produce some of the items available for you to order. All of these companies act strictly on our instructions
- Timpson Group who are the parent company of Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd
- to any successors in title to our business
- to any successors in title to Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd.
Protecting your personal data.
We recognise that you have trusted us with your personal data and we reflect that trust with the protection afforded to your data. We have appropriate physical, technical and administrative processes to safeguard your personal data and we keep them up to date to ensure that they meet our high standards.
International transfers of your data.
If any of your information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area we will check that it is protected with the appropriate security measures. When stored in the USA the only partners that we work with all adopt the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Use of your data for marketing.
If you opt-in to receive email marketing from Snappy Snaps Franchises Ltd then they may email you with offers, news and information about our services and products or contact you for customer research to help us improve our services.
If you don’t want to receive this type of communication then the choice is always yours but it may prevent you from getting special offers and news that may be of interest to you. You can opt-in to emails on our website and when you place an order. To opt-out at a later date please update your account settings online, click on the unsubscribe link in any of the marketing emails that you receive or contact us by clicking here.
Even if you are not opted in to receive marketing communications from us then we may still contact you with transactional information such as:
- the status of your orders in which case we will contact you to confirm your order and to keep you updated about its progress
- reminding you about items that you have not checked out
- contacting you regarding customer service correspondence.
- to improve the service that we provide to you by personalising your visit and enabling you to use some of the features provided for you.
- to find ways in which we can improve how the site works by allowing us to see how you use the content on the site.
- to provide you with adverts that might be of interest to you. Occasionally we may advertise our services on other organisations’ websites. The cookies that we use to do this can collect information about your online behaviour including your IP address, which website you arrived at our site from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. You may then see adverts from us on other organisations’ websites. These cookies are placed on our site by advertising networks with our permission.
- to measure how you interact with any emails we send you and online advertising that you might be served. For example cookies tell us if you open emails that we send you or if you have seen a specific advert and clicked on it.
Access to your information.
Your data is always yours and we can supply a copy of your information on request. Please write to: Snappy Snaps 80 Rosslyn Hill London NW3 1ND or send an email to: email@example.com.
If any of the details we hold about you are incorrect please let us know and we will amend them.
This policy was published on 23rd May 2018 and replaces all previous versions. Please check back regularly for the latest version as we reserve the right to change the content from time to time.
Do let us know if you have questions about your personal data by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.