Terms & Conditions of Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they affect your rights and responsibilities under the law and set out the terms that you agree to when you use this website and when you purchase any of the products (“Products”) on this website.
1. This website (the “Service”) is operated by Snappy Snaps Staines (“Snappy Snaps”) whose principal business address is 57 High Street Staines TW18 4QH Snappy Snaps is also referred to in these Terms as “we”, “our” and “us”. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
2. Snappy Snaps uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Telephone assistance will be available during normal working hours. On occasion the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Snappy Snaps. Snappy Snaps will take reasonable steps to minimise such disruption where it is within the reasonable control of Snappy Snaps. You agree that Snappy Snaps shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4. All brand, product and service names used in the Service which identify Snappy Snaps or third parties and their products and services are the property of Snappy Snaps Franchises Limited and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Snappy Snaps Franchises Limited, Snappy Snaps or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
5. Snappy Snaps and/or Snappy Snaps Franchises Limited and/or the relevant third parties are, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Service and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise or reproduce any such content in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means).
6. Snappy Snaps does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites or the availability of other websites which you access via the Service and you agree that Snappy Snaps is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. No contract will exist between you and Snappy Snaps for the supply of any services or products unless and until Snappy Snaps accepts your order by sending you an order confirmation e-mail.
10. All prices are stated in UK £’s sterling and are valid until altered by us. Prices do not include any delivery charges or duties. Any dates specified for delivery of any products are intended to be an estimate only. Any promotions provided are limited to one promotion per customer unless otherwise stated and if you register multiple accounts or more than one account per household we reserve the right to withdraw the promotion and cancel any related orders.
11. You are personally responsible for all of the images or other content that you order for print or copy using the Service. You should keep a back up copy of any content that you upload to the website. You must have the legal right to copy any content that you upload to our website. Professional images that are provided to you by professional photographers or made available through websites, magazines, books or other resources, are protected by copyright and should not be sent to the Service to be printed.
12. You agree not to use the Service:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that is obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including but not limited to Snappy Snaps and Snappy Snaps Franchises Limited;
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that is indecent, violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Snappy Snaps or anyone else’s computer system, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorised access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service;
13. You agree that Snappy Snaps may at any time without notice:
- move or suspend any part of the Service; or
- refuse to fulfil any order, or any part of any order and delete any images you have sent to the Service if, in Snappy Snaps’ sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms or if a competent regulatory authority requires Snappy Snaps to do so.
14. We hope that you will love the quality of any Products that you order from us. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your order we will do our best to correct any problems. Please note that the Service is not a colour matching service and although we will endeavour to produce the best quality from each image there will be colour variations and colour shifts caused by many factors including your own monitor settings and calibration. You may return any item if you are unhappy within 14 days of receipt for a replacement or for a full refund. Please ensure that a copy of your order confirmation email with the relevant order number is enclosed. If we have sent you the wrong item or your item arrived damaged, Snappy Snaps will also refund your original delivery cost. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected. In the event of any mistake by Snappy Snaps, such as the shipment of a defective product, Snappy Snaps will be liable only to the extent of this returns policy.
15. Contact us
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 01784 460 333.
Last update: 24th May 2018